- This property truly showcases all the natural beauty of this area in the Black Hills of Wyoming and there is a tract available to fit almost everyone’s desires.
- The topography of this area is amazing with mature Ponderosa Pines, birch, and oaks throughout the property and mountainsides trimmed with red-rim rock cliffs. There are countless small canyons and draws that provide great shade & rest areas for all the wildlife and elevated mountain-top parcels with expansive views all the way to Montana. There are beautiful rolling hills and open meadows with lush grass for wildlife and livestock making this one of the most diverse and beautiful areas in the Bear Lodge Mountains of the Wyoming Black Hills.
- Every lot is accessible via a four-season gravel road and every tract that does not currently have power will have power brought to the property line. There is a road maintenance agreement in place to maintain the integrity of the roads for every owner’s peace of mind with a minimal annual fee.
- Light Covenants are in place for protection more than restrictions with NO HOA fees.
- Some tracts offer privacy and seclusion tucked back into canyons if that is desired and some are more open with meadows for agricultural use and/or livestock grazing with 360-degree views of the surrounding mountains and red rim rock.
- Many tracts would be fantastic for a horse property with good hay ground for grazing and plenty of open space for a corral and barn and still plenty of room to place your home in the shade of the trees. One of the tracts already has a small barn with power, a small corral, and a livestock well, so you are all set from the start.
- Just 8 miles from Hulett, WY off Highway 112.
- Both mule deer and whitetail deer can be found on the ranch as well as turkey and elk.
- The Black Hills National Forest which consists of over 80,000 acres is only a short distance from the ranch and offers countless outdoor activities including hunting, hiking, biking, fishing, camping, bird watching, ATVing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing just to name a few.
- Some of the lots have views that enable one to see all the way to Montana and many lots have views that allow for incredible sunrises and breathtaking sunsets.
- We still have a few tracts that border over 950+ acres of landlocked Wyoming State Land that you would have access to for all your hunting and hiking desires. These lots have some of the most amazing views and multiple epic sites for building your dream home.
Don’t miss your opportunity to own one of these incredible tracts.